Bshirt Long Sleeve Nursing Top in Plum
The Long Sleeve version of the Lift the Flap breastfeeding top features a flattering and stylish boat neck. Cut to be fitted but not snug. Simply pull up the top flap to feed.
- QUICK AND EASY FEEDING: easy access to your boobs within seconds with no ties, zips or clips to fuss with. Just simply lift the flap and feed your hungry baby quickly.
- GREAT FOR LAYERING: this top can be worn as a top or layered underneath your dresses, dungarees, sweaters, blouses or tunics. This means that you don’t need to replace your wardrobe for breastfeeding, you can simply adapt it with the Bshirt.
- QUALITY & FIT: Bshirt customers have high standards, and so do we. We make quality garments that are meant to last. And we do dress sizes to ensure a perfect fit. Our customers say the fit is true to size and we have a no hassle exchanges policy if the fit isn’t just right.
- ORGANIC AND ETHICAL: we believe that fashion needn’t cost the earth. By choosing our product you ensure that the organic cotton fabric and dye hasn’t polluted the water and the employees who made it are paid a fair wage. We are proud to be part of the slow fashion movement.
- PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING: our products are packaged in 100% home compostable garment bags. Just pop them on your compost heap! Or put them in the trash guilt-free.
The Bshirt is casual enough to wear around the house or to the grocery store with jeans or leggings - you can even wear it to bed! Or you can style it up and wear it as a layer under normal tops and dresses - it looks amazing with overalls!!
SLOW FASHION: Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only ORGANIC and Responsibly Sourced Cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
The Bshirt is an award-winning ethical British brand dedicated to empowering women to breastfeed with confidence while also reducing waste. In our survey, 79% of women felt more confident breastfeeding in public wearing their Bshirt than any other breastfeeding top.
Bshirt customers have high standards. So do we. Our products are made to last. Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. We use only Organic Cotton (95% organic cotton, 5% lycra) in the manufacture of Bshirt products.
Free Shipping to USA and Canada if you spend US$50 or more.