The Bshirt works perfectly well with dresses if you choose either a cross over, button down or zip down dress.
You can even try a loose V kneck dress which you can pull pull across or down to access your BShirt. Then, well, you know what to do! Simply lift the flap and breastfeed.
To flatter your figure in a dress, opt for a dress that has a cinched waist. You'll be able to achieve that all feminine hour glass figure accentuating the curves of your body.
- Check Dress with Bow, Zara
- Animal Print Long Sleeve Tea Midi Dress, M&S
- Print Shirt Dress, Next
- Bshirt Vest Top in Black, Bshirt Clothing
- Two Part Points, Next
- Hobbs Lainey Shirt Dress, John Lewis
Top tips for shopping ethically:
- Try and buy natural materials - polyester and man made fabrics contain plastic microfibres
- When buying cotton, make sure it is ethically sourced - this relates to the water used when growing the cotton and impacts on pollution and climate change
- Buy Organic and Fairtrade wherever possible - these standards are rigorous and can be trusted
- Buy less, buy better - It's really simple, we all need to wear clothes. But buying fast fashion isn't sustainable or responsible. So buy less often and you'll be able to afford to buy ethical.
- Get it second hand!! - Scour your charity shop Set alerts on Ebay - if you have a favourite brand there is no need to shy away, just get it pre-loved and recycle it when you're done.
We will be putting together Bshirt Breastfeeding Fashion Edits, blogs and product releases which you can recieve directly to your inbox!
Sign Up to our Newsletter so that you get these edits straight to your inbox every week!!
We want to show you how you can save money by wearing 'normal' clothes while still breastfeeding with confidence and looking fabulous. Because, well, breastfeeding is 'normal', after all!
x Philippa, Lisa and the Bshirt team
Ethical & Organic
We use only GOTS Certified Organic and responsibly sourced cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. This means that there is no use of harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment. You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.